Tuesday 8 October 2013

Blog Toffee: A Beginning

"The only way to deal with life is to transform every moment into art"

People keep saying I should do this.  I believe blogging to be self-centred, self-regarding solipsism.  A meaningless shout in the wilderness trying to state that your view is more important than anybody else's.  Then I was persuaded to join Twitter.
It's likely to be updated very infrequently - I may post some past articles as time fillers - and the posts may not make a great deal of sense; for instance, last night I dreamt that I bought a pair of socks because they looked like a weasel.  If anyone can read any significance into this I'd be grateful if they'd let me know.
Posts may be about anything or nothing but most likely about Exeter City or Somerset County Cricket Club. 
Sadly, I can't see the option to add a count to the page so I'll never know if anybody reads any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment