Sunday 29 December 2013

Twitter

I joined Twitter - under my real name, not the name I use for this blog - a few months ago.  The experience has been largely enjoyable but I currently have some misgivings.  I appear to have gained a stalker.  Someone called misanthrope, sorry, Miss Ann Thorpe who has not tweeted, has no followers and follows only one person (ie me). And whereas normally I get an e-mail from Twitter to inform me that someone has been added to my 'followers', but when Miss Thorpe joined I didn't get one.
Should I be perturbed ? Should I just ignore it ?  Should I tweet 'her' to ask who the <expletive deleted> she is ? I have tweeted her to point out that Roger McGough's adaptation of Moliere's The Misanthrope is on tour http://www.ett.org.uk/productions/74/the-misanthrope.
I may keep this blog updated on developments. If there are any.

2 comments: