Friday 25 April 2014

Chocolate Review: Maltesers Teasers

From greatbritishfood.de
A big bar rather than a couple of small bars in the same packet, but rather odd bubble shapes for the individual pieces.  I have found in the past that the Maltesers in boxes of Celebrations more enjoyable than the ones you can buy in bags. I have no idea whether they actually taste different but it certainly seems that way.  I failed to make any notes on the bar while actually eating it, so I'm going to have to ad lib from memory.
      The taste was more like the Celebrations Maltesers than regular Maltesers, which was a bonus. Also, due to it being in bar form, there was a greater ration of chocolate to the 'malty' bits, again I see this as a plus, making it more susceptible to the savour test than spherical Maltesers, which are soon denuded of chocolate from sucking.
      In summary, an enjoyable bar, a sort of extended version of Celebrations' Maltesers.

No comments:

Post a Comment