Thursday 24 April 2014

Chocolate Review: Wispa Bits

From chocolatebuttons.co.uk
The premise of Wispa Bits is that they are, erm, bits of Wispa, the chocolate bar brought back 'by popular demand'.  I'm sure the packet I had was marked 'Wispa  Bits', but I can't find the photo and an internet search comes up with 'Wispa Bites' or 'Bitsa Wispa'.  I'm assuming as they're all perfectly shaped that this isn't a way of marketing misshapes and broken bits. They actually look a bit like children's building bricks, but with no way of connecting them, like Lego or Sticklebricks. However they taste like Cadbury's flake, despite the claim that "only the crumbliest flakiest chocolate..."  Whilst I hate the word 'moreish' - and I don't mean they're like Othello - but I found it very difficult to put the packet down.


No comments:

Post a Comment